The following is a statement from our Board of Elders and Lead Pastor: “Upon the recommendation of the district leadership of the Christian and Missionary Alliance regarding the Pennsylvania mask regulation, we are recommending that you wear a mask upon entering and exiting the church. We have taken necessary measures to promote physical distancing within the church that would allow you to remove your mask at your seat if you so desire.” If you do not have a mask, we have some available in the back of the Worship Center for you.
We are excited to announce that we are opening our doors once again for in-person worship on Sunday mornings! Please know that your health and safety are our top priorities. We have made modifications both inside and outside the Worship Center to meet federal, state, and local recommendations, including a touchless experience, hand sanitizer stations, and new cleaning protocols.
As we gear up to gather again in-person on Sunday mornings, please consider what the experience will look like in the description below. We can’t wait to see you at church!
- Services will be held at 9:00AM and 10:45AM.
- In order to allow for cleaning between services and facilitate social distancing, the church doors will open at 8:45AM for the first service and at 10:30AM for the second service.
- A tent will be set up with our pre-service host who will help with directing attendees when the doors open. Feel free to fellowship in the parking lot before your service! Please, however, be respectful of other people’s levels of comfortability and observe social distancing.
- Between services and after, all touchpoints will be disinfected, including the seats and restrooms.
- If you are at-risk or uncomfortable, we encourage you to continue to worship at home. Our online service will take place as normal at 10:45AM. Even when we are meeting physically, we are committed to bringing you an engaging online service experience.
- While at this time we will not be offering children’s or youth programming during our Sunday morning services, activity bags will be available for children containing activities for them to enjoy during the service. We look forward to having your children in our service! We know that sometimes kids can get a little loud, and that’s okay. This is a great opportunity to worship as a family and to teach our children how to worship. We encourage you to make this a family experience!
- We are encouraging social distancing practices at our services.
- Masks are recommended (See the statement at the top of the page). Your safety is our priority.
- Worship Center seating will be spaced out so that social distancing can be observed. Attendees are encouraged to sit with their household and to leave three seats between you and the next household. Leaders will be available to help you find seating.
- We ask that attendees observe social distancing, and we encourage that you refrain from shaking hands or hugging. We want everyone to feel at ease at our service, no matter your level of comfortability during this time.
- No coffee, food, or water fountains will be available. The church kitchen will be closed.
- Our touchless experience includes online giving and secure giving boxes set up at the entrance and exit to the Worship Center. Digital Connect Cards and Bulletins will be available on our website and our app. Prayer Packets can be requested by mail, and prayer requests are available via the One Call and a private Facebook group.
As a church staff and leadership, we want to go above and beyond to make your in-person experience at church welcoming for everyone. Thank you for helping us to accomplish this. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the church at 724-705-0019.
Uptown kids & fusion 127 youth
Uptown Kids and Fusion 127 Youth are meeting in person on Sunday mornings once again!
Parents of Uptown Kids (ages 2 through 5th grade), there is a touchless check in and drop off set up in our Lobby for you on Sunday morning. Click here to view Uptown Kids’ full re-opening plan.
Fusion 127 Youth, you are meeting once again during the 9AM service with serving opportunities in the 10:45 service. Click here to discover more about Sunday morning groups.
Nursery & family worship rooms
While at this time our nursery (birth up to age 2) is not yet open, we do still have our Family Worship Room available in the back of the Worship Center. The Family Worship Room offers a great spot for kids to get a little more active while parents can still listen in to the service. Stay tuned for more updates as we work to open our nursery once again in the coming weeks!