Joining us in person? Here's what to expect!
When you arrive at the church, be on the lookout for our guest parking spots that are marked and located close to the entrance of the church. You’ll be greeted by our Hospitality Team once you arrive. We have a touch-free entrance with greeters ready to open the door for you. Are your kids excited to join Uptown Kids? Head into our Lobby for a touchless check in.
Feel free to stop by our Connect Center in the back of the Worship Center! There, you will find a bulletin with all of our announcements and events, Sermon Notes & Talks, and a Prayer Packet. Also, stop by if you have any questions! Our team members are excited to help.
You can also access our bulletin and Sermon Notes & Talks here on our homepage or on our app.
Would you like to learn more about our ministries and get connected with us? Then, fill out our Connect Card. We will be in touch soon with a special gift for your family. We are so excited to have you join us!
Have a question about our Sunday morning services or mid-week activities?
We’d be glad to answer any questions you might have. Simply click below, and either fill out our online contact form or give us a call.
STATEMENT REGARDING MASKS & Special measures on Sunday mornings
The following is a statement from our Board of Elders and Lead Pastor: “Upon the recommendation of the district leadership of the Christian and Missionary Alliance regarding the Pennsylvania mask regulation, we are recommending that you wear a mask upon entering and exiting the church. We have taken necessary measures to promote physical distancing within the church that would allow you to remove your mask at your seat if you so desire.” If you do not have a mask, we have some available in the back of the Worship Center for you.
- In order to allow for cleaning between services and facilitate social distancing, the church doors will open at 8:45AM for the first service and at 10:30AM for the second service.
- Between services and after, all touchpoints will be disinfected, including the seats and restrooms.
- If you are at-risk, uncomfortable, or not feeling well, we encourage you to continue to worship at home. Our online service will take place as normal at 10:45AM. Even when we are meeting physically, we are committed to bringing you an engaging online service experience
- We are encouraging social distancing practices at our services.
- Masks are recommended (See the statement at the top of the page). Your safety is our priority.
- Worship Center seating will be spaced out so that social distancing can be observed. Attendees are encouraged to sit with their household and to leave three seats between you and the next household. Leaders will be available to help you find seating.
- We ask that attendees observe social distancing, and we encourage that you refrain from shaking hands or hugging. We want everyone to feel at ease at our service, no matter your level of comfortability during this time.
- No coffee, food, or water fountains will be available. The church kitchen will be closed.
As a church staff and leadership, we want to go above and beyond to make your in-person experience at church welcoming for everyone. Thank you for helping us to accomplish this. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling the church at 724-705-0019.